MOW

Steeple Cab 1551

Posted on: March 12, 2010 by PERyHS No Comments
Donald Duke Collection

Donald Duke Collection

Pacific Electric wooden steeple cab no. 1551 was built by the Los Angeles & Redondo Shops in 1908 and acquired by Huntington in the merger. She was used as a switcher at the 7th and Alameda Shops until 1920, and was retired in 1935.

Donald Duke Collection

Leave a Reply