Donald Duke Collection

Donald Duke Collection

Pacific Electric wood steeple cab locomotive no. 1551 was built in the Los Angeles & Redondo Shops in 1908 and acquired by Huntington. She was used as a switcher at the 7th and Alameda Shops until 1920. The engine was retired in 1935.

Donald Duke Collection

Recommended Posts

Leave a Comment

Start typing and press Enter to search