MOW

Shop Switcher 1503 at Torrance

Posted on: March 12, 2010 by PERyHS No Comments
Donald Duke Collection

Donald Duke Collection

Pacific Electric shop switcher no. 1503 was built by the Torrance Shops in 1920 to shift cars to the transfer table and to spot equipment. It was powered by an Alco gasoline engine.

Harold Stewart Photo
Donald Duke Collection

Leave a Reply