Southern District

1356 and 1620 in Fullerton

Posted on: February 20, 2011 by PERyHS No Comments
Ernest M. Leo Image, Mount Lowe Preservation Society Collection

Ernest M. Leo Image, Mount Lowe Preservation Society Collection

 
Pacific Electric Express no. 1356 is paused at the Pacific Electric Fullerton passenger station on January 23, 1938, the final day of rail passenger service to this location. Adjacent is PE freight locomotive no. 1620.
 
Ernest M. Leo Image, Mount Lowe Preservation Society Collection

Leave a Reply