Northern District

Azusa Station

Posted on: June 10, 2010 by PERyHS 1 Comment
Alan Weeks Photo, Alan Weeks Collection

Alan Weeks Photo, Alan Weeks Collection

 
Pacific Electric's Azusa Station, located on 9th Street at North Azusa Avenue. Image is dated September 15, 1951.
 
Alan Weeks Photo, Alan Weeks Collection

One Response

  1. Bob Davis

    December 14, 2016

    This station remained in service for many years after the Red Cars quit running out here. It was finally closed and the agent moved to a new building in Baldwin Park in the 1960s. His office was still called the “Azusa Freight Agency.” The Azusa building was demolished and the land is now occupied by residential development.

    Reply

Leave a Reply