Northern District

748 on San Pedro Street

Posted on: June 9, 2010 by PERyHS 1 Comment
Alan Weeks Photo, Alan Weeks Collection

Alan Weeks Photo, Alan Weeks Collection

Pacific Electric car no. 748 heads for the 6th and Main Street Station on San Pedro Street in Los Angeles, returning from service on the Monrovia-Glendora route in this undated image probably from the early 1950s.

Alan Weeks Photo
Alan Weeks Collection

One Response

  1. Bob Davis

    September 3, 2010

    Two-man Hollywood cars 732-759 were used on the Monrovia-Glendora line from about the start of April 1951 to abandonment on Sept. 30, 1951.

    Reply

Leave a Reply