Northern District

1103 and 331 at the Pasadena Car House

Posted on: November 1, 2011 by PERyHS 1 Comment
Harold F. Stewart Photo, Stan Kistler Collection

Harold F. Stewart Photo, Stan Kistler Collection

 
Pacific Electric interurban no. 1103 and car no. 331 are captured at rest in the Pasadena Car House, located on North Fair Oaks Avenue, circa 1940.
 
Harold F. Stewart Photo, Stan Kistler Collection

One Response

  1. Bob Davis

    November 28, 2011

    PE 331 would be sold to MGM Studios in Culver City, along with two other Birneys, for use as a movie “prop”. In 1965 it would become part of the Orange Empire collection, along with 332. It needs body work, but it does run.

    Reply

Leave a Reply